Saturday 22 October 2011

Read-a-Thon Update - Hour 10 Complete


Well, it's time for my next update for the Read-a-thon which has now completed it's 10th Hour so here it is.

Completed Books:
  1. Predators of Darkness by Leonard D Hilley II
  2. Aaaarrgghh, Spider! by Lydia Monks

Currently Reading: Star Trek Enterprise: Shockwave by Paul Ruditis

Total Pages Read: 460

Total Time Spent Reading: 6hr 20 minutes

Well, I am getting very close to finishing my current novel and will probably have it done within the next 30 minutes. After that though I think sleep will win out so there probably won't be anymore updates until Hour 18 or so.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are doing really well so far!!! I hope that you are having lots of fun as well :)

    *Keep it up,
    You're doing great,
    Read lots of books,
    And stay up late!*

    ReplyDelete