Thursday 20 October 2011

2012 E-Book Reading Challenge



Runs from January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012
Hosted by The Eclectic Bookshelf

The Rules:
  • Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Create a post about the challenge and link your challenge post up in the linky on the hosting blog. 
  • Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post on the hosting blog.
  • No Audio or Print books.
  • No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

There are four levels:
  • The Mini E-Book Challenge – Read 5 E-Books.
  • The "Fun Size" E-Book Challenge – Read 10 E-Books.
  • The Jumbo Size E-Book Challenge – Read 20 E-Books.
  • The Mega Size E-Book Reading Challenge - Read 25+ E-Books.

My Quota
I'll be doing the Mega Size challenge which shouldn't be very difficult as I usually only read eBooks. The challenge will actually be how quickly I can actually get there. I think I will be aiming for trying to complete it by the end of May.

You can track my progress on my 2012 Challenge Page.

2 comments:

  1. At first I misread this and thought it said "The Electric Bookshelf." Somehow, that would've been even better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how many times I kept typing "Electric" in error before I posted this :-)

    ReplyDelete