Sunday 15 December 2013

Challenge Complete - 2013 Eclectic Reader Challenge


Objective:
To try and push my reading experiences even further afield into genres and book styles I may normally have avoided. Check out my pre challenge post here!

Aim:
Read 12 Novels that fulfil the requirements defined in a list of sub-genre detailed on the host blog.

Result:
I did it, and I have loved every minute of the journey!

I've read-

Translated fiction
Historical Mystery
Romantic Suspense
Made into a Movie
New Adult
Urban Fantasy
Dystopian
Memoir
LGBT
Action Adventure
Humour
Published in 2013


I really enjoyed the quite extensive variety involved in this challenge. There were a few books I was a bit apprehensive about but still found everything enjoyable enough to read.
 
Summary:
This was the only challenege I took part in this year and I enjoyed the different styles and genre that it introduced to me. There is no doubt that I will be signing up again for 2014!

0 comments:

Post a Comment