Monday 23 December 2013

2014 Eclectic Reader Challenge


Runs from January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
Hosted by Book'd Out

Last year I took part in Book'd Out's 2013 Eclectic Reader challenge and thoroughly enjoyed the experience as can be seen here. I read several books I probably would have never picked up if it wasn't for the challenge and I do think that it helped to widen by appetite for different genres of stories. Therefore, I am jumping at the chance of taking part in the 2014 Ecelectic Reader Challenge and look forward to seeing what enjoyable books I get to read this time.

The 12 categories that have been chosen by the hosting blog for the challenge are:

  • Award Winning
  • True Crime (Non Fiction)
  • Romantic Comedy
  • Alternative History
  • Graphic Novel
  • Cosy Mystery Fiction
  • Gothic Fiction
  • War/Military Fiction
  • Anthology
  • Medical Thriller Fiction
  • Travel (Non Fiction)
  • Published in 2014
There appears to be a nice range of stories included here and can't wait to get stuck in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment