Saturday 22 October 2011

Read-a-Thon Update - Hour 8 Complete


Well, it's time for my next update for the Read-a-thon which has now completed it's 8th Hour so here it is.

Completed Books:
  1. Predators of Darkness by Leonard D Hilley II
  2. Aaaarrgghh, Spider! by Lydia Monks

Currently Reading: Star Trek Enterprise: Shockwave by Paul Ruditis

Total Pages Read: 317

Total Time Spent Reading: 5hr 10 minutes

I completed another book in this period although I will admit it was only 24 pages long and was the book I read to my daughter at bed time. However, every book counts in my opinion and it was quite nice reading something light and fluffy.

I have now moved to the bedroom to read now as it is easier to relax there and I don't have to listen to the really bad singing on X-Factor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment