Sunday 23 October 2011

Read-a-Thon Update - Hour 22 Complete



That's the 22nd Hour of the read-a-thon now complete and time for the last update before we all get to finish!

Completed Books:
  1. Predators of Darkness by Leonard D Hilley II
  2. Aaaarrgghh, Spider! by Lydia Monks
  3. Star Trek Enterprise: Shockwave by Paul Ruditis  
  4. Star Trek Enterprise: Surak's Soul by J.M. Dillard
Currently Reading: Paradise - A Divine Comedy by Glenn Myers

Total Pages Read: 748

Total Time Spent Reading: 8hr 55 minutes

I just finished my latest Star Trek book and decided I will now take a break from Star Trek books for a while! For now until the end of the read-a-thon I think I have picked up Paradise - A Divine Comedy which I have been reading on and off for the last 2 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. You've done great! I only got three in. Lost speed after the last novella I had picked out took so long to finish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reading four books! :D

    ReplyDelete