Friday, 28 October 2011

Halloween Hop



Well I decided to post something here in regards to the Halloween Hop that is running from 28th October to 31st October although there isn't any actual requirement. If any of you are interested in finding some more blogs involved in the hop then go check out the hosting site "Jeremy Bates Blog".

I am mainly going to use this post though to talk about some Halloween related facts about myself and hope that it may open some debate;

2011 Halloween Costume: Pirate
Favourite Horror Movie: The Evil Dead
Favourite Horror Novel: Phantoms by Dean Koontz
Favourite Horror Video Game: Aliens Vs Predator 2
Favourite Horror TV Show: Supernatural
Favourite Horror Board Game: Atmosfear

Anyway, as a little extra, here is a photograph of my wife and I in the pirate costumes that we are wearing tonight at a Ghost Tour & Party.


So why don't some of you tell me some Halloween related facts about yourselves.