Friday, 2 September 2011

Book Blogger Hop #6


Book Blogger Hop Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books

This week’s question is;

“What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? (If your next season is other than fall/autumn, tell us about it and what you are most looking forward to in your part of the world!)”

Another non book related question this week and to be honest I couldn't quickly think up an answer to be honest. In the end though my answer has to be that I am looking forward to a flight in a light aircraft and the chance to actually fly it. My parents bought me this 40 minute trial flying lesson for my 30th birthday and I can't wait to actually control an aircraft. As a child I always dreamed of being a pilot so this has to be the thing I am looking forward to most this Autumn. I just hope that the Scottish weather actually clears up enough to let the plane take off as I have already had to cancel this flight once.