Friday 2 September 2011

Book Blogger Hop #6


Book Blogger Hop Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books

This week’s question is;

“What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? (If your next season is other than fall/autumn, tell us about it and what you are most looking forward to in your part of the world!)”

Another non book related question this week and to be honest I couldn't quickly think up an answer to be honest. In the end though my answer has to be that I am looking forward to a flight in a light aircraft and the chance to actually fly it. My parents bought me this 40 minute trial flying lesson for my 30th birthday and I can't wait to actually control an aircraft. As a child I always dreamed of being a pilot so this has to be the thing I am looking forward to most this Autumn. I just hope that the Scottish weather actually clears up enough to let the plane take off as I have already had to cancel this flight once.

3 comments:

  1. I like the fall and the changing of the leaves. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, Autumn weather in scotland means cold weather! I prefer the cool summer instead :-)

    Tribute Books Mama, my daugher loves the change and fall of the leaves because she has discovered jumping in them all just today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Searching for, how to get bankruptcy records? No problems. You can possess an exact copy of the original bankruptcy documents. Your bankruptcy court records and documents are readily available and you can have it in your possession within minutes of your order.

    ReplyDelete